[llvm-dev] [Job Ad] Open positions @ Graphcore

Jon Chesterfield via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 12 03:11:22 PDT 2018

Graphcore is a well funded startup that is developing a new processor
architecture
for accelerating machine-learning applications. We are looking for talented
engineers to build world-class development tools that fully exploit the
computational capabilities of our architecture.

Multiple roles are available - if you enjoy hacking on compilers, debuggers
or linkers we would like to speak to you. Experience with LLVM and its
sub-projects is desirable but not required.

These are full-time, on-site positions in Bristol, UK. Assistance with
relocation would be provided.

If you are interested please contact us (careers at graphcore.ai) or speak
to someone wearing the (blue) branded clothing at ACCU or EuroLLVM. More
information is also available at https://www.graphcore.ai/careers