[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] [RFC] Open sourcing and contributing TAPI back to the LLVM community

John Ericson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 10 16:15:21 PDT 2018

That sounds great to me, thanks Jake. I'm not Jurgen either, of course,
but I'm happy to assist you if he is unavailable. I'm not also not
qualified to audit the license, but do note Apple formally also released
some code at https://opensource.apple.com/tarballs/tapi/. If there's
anything else I can do to help, let me know.

Cheers,

John