[llvm-dev] [RFC] Markdown for documentation

Jessica Paquette via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 2 12:08:31 PDT 2018

I’d love Markdown documentation. It’s easy to read when rendered, easy to read + navigate from a bare-bones text editor, pleasant to write, and has wide adoption. I’m a fan.

(If there are any serious missing features, we could probably look into something like Markdeep in the future, which is compatible with Markdown syntax but adds some extra functionality for documentation, writing books, etc.)

- Jessica