[llvm-dev] 2017 LLVM Dev Meeting - Schedule Online, Registration Closing & Room Block Expiring

Tanya Lattner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 25 11:22:27 PDT 2017

All,

The 2017 LLVM Developers’ Meeting registration will be closing soon! Please make sure you are registered and tell your friends that they don’t want to miss the opportunity to attend the largest gathering of LLVM Developers.
https://llvm.org/devmtg/2017-10/
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-llvm-developers-meeting-bay-area-tickets-35155516095

In addition, the room block for the event ends tomorrow September 26th! Details here:
https://llvm.org/devmtg/2017-10/#logistics

We have an AMAZING program this year. The schedule is now online:
https://2017llvmdevmtg.sched.com

Meeting other LLVM developers face to face is invaluable! We hope to see you there.

Thanks,
Tanya