[llvm-dev] Dependency Info from AST

Siddharth Shankar Swain via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 19 10:09:18 PDT 2017

Hi Chris,
Thanks for the suggestion i was trying to use the patch
https://reviews.llvm.org/D30691 and ASTimporter concept for cross file
analysis. Can u explain in details the approach u suggested ? What is `nm`
on the object files ? Can u suggest some approach to start on this cross
file analysis tool.
Thanks,
Siddharth