[llvm-dev] Clang/LLVM 5.0 optnone attribute with -O0

Haidl, Michael via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 18 03:44:42 PDT 2017

You can also add the -Xclang -disable-O0-optnone flag to your command line. This will disable the implicit optnone when compiling with O0.

Cheers,
Michael

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 7:27 AM +0200, "Craig Topper via llvm-dev" <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org<mailto:llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org>> wrote:

To prevent optnone from being added you can replace -O0 with "-O1 -Xclang -disable-llvm-passes". The -O1 will prevent the optnone, and the rest will stop clang from performing any optimizations.

~Craig