[llvm-dev] Sharing llvm IR infrastructure for Equality saturation

(IIIT) Siddharth Bhat via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 17 02:52:51 PDT 2017

I've started hacking up a branch with a rough implementation of equality
saturation. This needs me to add objects such as PEGBasicBlock,
PEGInstruction, PEGTerminatorInstruction, etc. (PEG stands for "program
expression block"). I wish to share most of the infrastructure that exists
- I believe this is already done with Machine*.

How do I do this for PEGs? I'd also like to get analysis passes for "free"
- particularly, dominance and loop analyses.

Thanks,
Siddharth
--
Sending this from my phone, please excuse any typos!