[llvm-dev] Status of debuginfo-tests

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 7 11:37:07 PDT 2017

To be clear, the tests I'm proposing will have no resemblance whatsoever to
GDB, so I would be intentionally forking the set of tests in this regards.
So there would very clearly be a paradigm shift in writing CodeView debug
info tests (which would be written in JavaScript using WinDbg specific
debugger commands) and DWARF debug info tests (which would be written in
whatever / using GDB style commands)