[llvm-dev] adding msvcr100.dll interception support to compiler-rt ?

Reid Kleckner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 30 10:12:29 PDT 2017

We can certainly add msvcr100 to that list, but I should caution you that
nobody is testing ASan with VS 2010.

At some point I would like to rewrite ASan's heap interception to make it
more robust, and it's unlikely that I will test with VC CRTs older than
2015 because they drastically changed the deployment model in that version.