[llvm-dev] Why does LLVm 3.8.0 recognize fputs_unlocked as a vararg function?

Dipanjan Das via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 27 09:41:11 PDT 2017

I tested on a sample program and it seems to work correctly. Precisely, the
issue happens on base64/uniq/md5sum source code in LAVA-M (
http://moyix.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-lava-synthetic-bug-corpora.html) dataset
while instrumenting by DataFlowSanitizer pass of LLVM 3.8.0.

--

Thanks & Regards,
Dipanjan