[llvm-dev] RFC: Switching to the new pass manager by default

Sanjay Patel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 25 11:17:35 PDT 2017

The new PM always runs -latesimplifycfg rather than -simplifycfg. Test to
show it:
https://reviews.llvm.org/rL316351

Given that these patches cited SPEC and test-suite perf while changing the
behavior of simplifycfg:
https://reviews.llvm.org/D30333
https://reviews.llvm.org/D35411

...the differences mentioned here might be related?

Kindly request review so we can close this hole. :)
https://reviews.llvm.org/D38631