[llvm-dev] Reducing confusion around isUndefined()

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 20 11:18:33 PDT 2017

I ran into this a couple of months ago, when doing something else, but was
too caught up in that so didn't get around to raising it. I agree that
converting the symbols from lazy after we're done with them makes sense. It
would also allow us to simplify a number of places where we check for !Lazy
&& !Undefined or similar.