[llvm-dev] Debugging JIT'ed code with ORC JIT?

Jameson Nash via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 9 12:27:34 PDT 2017

That is correct – there is no built-in support. You have to provide your
own Registrar to the ObjectLinkingLayer to provide this sort of
functionality. (For example JuliaLang does that at
https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/blob/1216e5f60cd2b23e29856b5227399ab0f3abef76/src/jitlayers.cpp#L437,
in addition to registering the function pointer and object file info in
several other places).