[llvm-dev] Call for Speakers for the second LLVM Performance Workshop at CGO 2018

Sebastian Pop via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 30 12:14:31 PST 2017

The second LLVM Performance Workshop will be held at CGO 2018
Saturday February 24th, 2018 in Vienna, Austria.

The workshop is co-located with CC, HPCA, and PPoPP. If you are
interested in presenting a talk, we invite you to submit an abstract on
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=llvmcgo2018
before December 22.

If you are interested in attending the workshop, please register at the CGO
website: http://cgo.org/cgo2018/
Early Registration Deadline: Jan 12, 2018.

Call for Speakers
-----------------

We invite speakers from academia and industry to present their work on the
following list of topics (including and not limited to:)
 - improving performance and size of code generated by LLVM,
 - improving performance of LLVM's runtime libraries,
 - improving the security of generated code,
 - tools developed with LLVM for performance analysis,
 - performance tracking over time,
 - compiler flags, annotations and remarks to understand and improve
   performance,
 - any other topic related to improving and maintaining the performance
   and quality of LLVM generated code.

While the primary focus of the workshop is on these topics, we welcome
any submission related to the LLVM compiler infrastructure, its
sub-projects (clang, lldb, Polly, ...), as well as its use in industry
and academia.

We are looking for:
 - keynote speakers,
 - technical presentations: 30 minutes plus questions and discussion,
 - tutorials,
 - BOFs.

Proposals should provide enough information for the review committee
to be able to judge the quality of the submission. Proposals can be
submitted under the form of an extended abstract, full paper, or slides.

Proposals should be submitted to Easychair LLVM-CGO 2018:
  https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=llvmcgo2018

The deadline for receiving submissions is December 22st, 2017.
Speakers will be notified of acceptance or rejection on January 5, 2018.

Workshop organization: Johannes Doerfert, Renato Golin, Aditya Kumar,
Sebastian Pop, Hal Finkel, and Tanya Lattner.