[llvm-dev] RISC-V LLVM sync-up conference calls

Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 14 08:03:37 PST 2017

Dear list,

At the RISC-V BoF at the LLVM Dev Meeting and the longer working
session the day after, those of us working on RISC-V with LLVM decided
it would be worthwhile to schedule regular sync-up calls in order to
better co-ordinate ongoing work between different developers. This is
primarily to sync-up, share blocking issues and so on. I understand
something similar was done during the aarch64/arm64 backend
upstreaming. Obviously decision making takes place through llvm/clang
mailing lists with RFCs as appropriate. As everyone is spread across
different timezones we're going to alternate between two time slots,
switching each week. Although fully open, this is really intended for
those who are actively working on RISC-V in upstream LLVM projects. If
you're looking for support with issues or high level status updates
it's unlikely to be useful to you.

This may change as we settle in to a "rhythm" and depending on
people's changing availability, but we're currently alternating
between 3am UTC and 4pm UTC on Thursdays, with the next call 3am UTC
on Thursday 16th. Ana Pazos will be hosting this Thursday's call,
hangout/dial-in details to be confirmed.

Best,

Alex