[llvm-dev] PSA: debuginfo-tests workflow changing slightly

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 10 15:14:42 PST 2017

Wasn't quite fixed, but it got a lot further this time.  This time there
was still an issue in the test_debuginfo.pl script regarding a hardcoded
path to the llgdb.py script.  I think I never encountered this locally
because this codepath only happens on Darwin, and I was testing on Linux.

(As an aside, ugh... Perl...)

Regardless, this should be fixed in r317949, and hopefully that's the last
of the issues.  I have to run for a couple of hours, but I can check on
this again in a bit.  But I strongly suspect it will be fixed now.