[llvm-dev] Phabricator "buildable" indication

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 9 11:41:47 PST 2017

Hi All,

I just posted a review with arcanist (which I'm fairly new to) and it
included a build status. How it got there is totally opaque to me, but my
workflow was: Using git+svn (following the setup in
https://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#for-developers-to-work-with-git-svn)
make a change, commit with 'git commit', create review with 'air diff'.

It would be cool if arcanist was running some sort of pre-review checks,
but I'm executing arc from my source directory and I'm not sure how it
would be getting from there to the build directory to actually verify
anything about the build.

Cheers,
Lang.