[llvm-dev] PSA: debuginfo-tests workflow changing slightly

Chris Matthews via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 6 11:07:20 PST 2017

Nothing about the change is complex, it is just far reaching.  It looks like we have 69 builds using the repo internally, and 26 on green dragon.  We would have to convert them in bulk (with a Jenkins shutdowns), then each will have to be verified.  To further complicate things, the debuginfo-tests repo is not branched with the compiler, so we have to back port the cmake changes to all previous branches we still run.