[llvm-dev] Target Specific LTO Machine Pass

Teresa Johnson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 6 06:51:32 PST 2017

When do you want it to run? Machine specific passes are invoked during
codegen. It looks like anything you add via addPreEmitPass should get
invoked during LTO codegen (via TargetMachine::addPassesToEmitFile which
eventually calls that through some other layers). Are you sure it isn't
being invoked during LTO codegen?
Teresa

Teresa Johnson |  Software Engineer |  tejohnson at google.com |  408-460-2413