[llvm-dev] elf2yaml document structure, for dynamic symbols

Rui Ueyama via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 1 11:29:15 PDT 2017

I don't have a strong opinion on this. yaml2obj was there when I joined to
the project, and we are not using it for ELF in lld to test lld's features
anyway, so I'm not really a user of the bool. But, I wonder why you want to
add the new feature to yaml2obj. Maybe, explaining your motivation would
help others understand your problem.