[llvm-dev] Printing out a 128 bit decimal

Jajoo, Malhar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 26 03:09:47 PDT 2017

Hi,

I was wondering how I can print out the result of some arithmetic on 128 bit integers.

After having a look at the API , it seems it is possible to get the integer value from the

"ConstantInt::getSextValue() " but the return value is only a int64_t.

I wish to print it on the console output and printing as a string or decimal  ( using C standard library printf )

My Question : How can I get the returned value of a 128 bit ( or more number of bits )

arithmetic ?

Thanks,

Malhar