[llvm-dev] Default Location of CUDA headers in Windows and macOS

Michael Kruse via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 22 05:31:52 PDT 2017

Never hardcode paths on Windows, they can change per system
configuration, Windows language or the user might change them to any
arbitrary location. Look them up using the APIs for this or from the
registry.

In this case, look for the environment variables "CUDA_PATH" and
"CUDA_PATH_V8_0" (or some different version) contains the path.

Michael