[llvm-dev] PSA: Parallel STL algorithms available in LLVM

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 17 07:38:58 PDT 2017

Yes, I would hate for some library implementer to either interpret the
standard differently or simply not consider the issue of recursive
parallelism at all and end up with an implementation that doesn't support
it (not that unlikely considering it went 1.5 years through committee as
you said and the topic never came up).