[llvm-dev] Add more projects into Git monorepo

Reid Kleckner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 8 13:05:25 PDT 2017

I updated the instructions with the new URL in r302459.

If you are an existing user, you can run 'git remote set-url origin
https://github.com/llvm-project/llvm-project-20170507.git' and 'git reset
--hard origin/master' on the master branch to keep everything in the same
repo. Rebasing existing branches onto master is prohibitively slow and
error prone, so I recommend creating new feature branches and cherry
picking the commits from old branches.