[llvm-dev] dragonegg support for latest versions of llvm

Abhinav Prakash via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 2 05:02:01 PDT 2017

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I don't get the upgrading the dragonegg with newer versions of LLVM. Do you
mean that I should modify the dragonegg code to make it compatible with the
newer versions? wouldn't it be something like making dragonegg project
active by myself?, Or do you mean something else. Please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

With best Regards:
Abhinav Prakash

With best Regards: