[llvm-dev] Facebook is looking for a few good developers

Kevin Frei via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 21 16:05:32 PDT 2017

The compiler/VM group at Facebook is seeking exceptional engineers to work on LLVM, and LLVM-based compilers and virtual machines. We are working on optimizing Clang for our massive C++ codebase, and on building optimizers and virtual machines for high-level languages using LLVM.

We are hiring in one of the following FB offices: Menlo Park, Seattle, New York, London.

To apply please email your resume to [compiler-jobs at fb.com] and include a brief statement about yourself and how you see a potential fit for the team (e.g., interests, background, etc.).

Ideal candidates will have skills in the following areas:

* Strong C++ coding skills.

* A passion for optimizing code!

* Experience in low-level performance optimization.

* Familiarity with LLVM or Clang (a plus, but not required).

* Knowledge of Java or JavaScript is optional.

Kevin Frei

Compiler Toolchain Engineering Manager

Facebook, Inc.