[llvm-dev] Custom Pragma Support

Manolis Pissadakis via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 21 05:01:19 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

I hope that this is the right list to post this question. If not, kindly
accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
We are trying to use the LLVM compiler to support custom pragma annotation
in a source code. As we have already seen this transformation is  also part
of the Clang  LLVM ' s front-end . Because of the lack of documentation,
could you give as  the procedure  in order to achieve that? For example, we
would like to modify the  Clang/LLVM source code to support a "#pragma
 myfunc x" annotation, which will be substituted by the code of myfunc(x) .
Will it be possible ?

Thanks

Manolis