[llvm-dev] LLVM social in Italy anyone interested?

Stefano Cherubin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 16 02:13:42 PDT 2017

Hello devs,

LLVM Developers social meeting in Italy will take place on April 21st in Milan.
The Department of Electronics, Information and Bio-engineering of Politecnico di Milano
will host the event within their infrastructure.
Designed room is Sala Seminari Alessandra Alario, 4th floor, building 21, via Golgi 39

We ask everyone who is interested to register by filling the following form
www.tinyurl.com/LLVM-social-Italy-2017
Registration is free

Other people helping in the organization not in this ML are listed in CC.
(Thank you)

Program of the day will follow.
You can find a brochure of the event at [1].

Hope to see you there.
Best Regards,

Stefano Cherubin

[1] ftp://home.deib.polimi.it/outgoing/Stefano.Cherubin/events/LLVM-social-IT-2017/LLVM-social-Italy-2017.pdf