[llvm-dev] Google Summer of Code project

Raphael Isemann via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 15 11:27:48 PDT 2017

Hi,

I think it would be really great if we could get the plugin merged
into the upstream bash-completion repository [1] because that would
make it available to nearly all Linux distributions and OS X (via
brew). And they seem to be open to pull requests, so I think that's
the best and easiest way to handle packaging :).

Cheers,

- Raphael Isemann

[1] https://github.com/scop/bash-completion