[llvm-dev] Inquiry about listing an LLVM project at http://llvm.org/ProjectsWithLLVM

Carl Pearson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 13 04:41:50 PDT 2017

Hello,

I've written the LLVM Version Manager (LLVMVM,
https://github.com/cwpearson/llvmvm), which is a tool for managing multiple
LLVM toolchains on a single machine. It's not a project that uses LLVM
per-se, but it seems related enough that I thought I would ask whether it
would qualify to be listed. The entry could look like this:

LLVMVM: An LLVM Version Manager
By Carl Pearson (cwpearson.github.io)
LLVMVM is a tool for managing different versions of LLVM-based toolchains
on a single machine. It supports easy source and binary installs, custom
build flags, and swapping toolchains with a single command.

Thanks for your consideration,

Carl

--
Carl Pearson
University of Illinois ECE, IMPACT group