[llvm-dev] Distributing llc and opt with own package?

Moritz Angermann via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 10 23:50:54 PST 2017

Hi Matthias,

I’m trying to see if I can make do with the clang interface only.
How do I pass flags to opt or llc? Say I want to enable/disable tbaa,
which could be done with `--enable-tbaa=true/false` or `-mem2reg` or
`-globalopt`? Would the `-llvm` switch be, what I’m looking for or the
`-Xclang`, or something else entirely?

Cheers,
 Moritz