[llvm-dev] Restarting a stalled patch

Frederich Munch via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 7 11:10:01 PST 2017

Thanks. I have gone that route and there was no response.

What constitutes 'particularly urgent'?

In regards to D30107<https://reviews.llvm.org/D30107> it some fairly obvious defect(s) and there are a few bugs open in your database about the issue,

but it seems an area that doesn't get much interest (related to DynamicLibrary class).

Thanks again.