[llvm-dev] [LLVM::IR] How to retrieve llvm::Instruction address after JIT code generation?

Vivien Millet via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 6 08:04:44 PST 2017

Sorry for posting the SO question but it seems other people are curious of
the answer to that question, and i hoped someone would answer there.

Anyway thank you for your answer !

If I can't do it that way, I have an alternate question  :

Is there a way to retrieve assembly memory address from a llvm::DebugLoc
after MCJIT code generation ?
(I guessed it could be possible because GDB can be used with MCJIT)

Thanks!

Vivien

PS: i haven't got the reply in my mailbox but had to retrieve it in the
llvm-dev google group, how can I receive a reply on my mailbox directly ?