[llvm-dev] The undef story

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 28 23:26:22 PDT 2017

Peter,

I strongly suggest that you take a break from this email thread and
careful consider the points Chandler has made about community norms and
expectations before returning to this discussion.

Chandler has been exceedingly patient with explaining why your behaviour
is problematic and made several concrete suggestions as to productive
next steps you should take.

You are actively violating the community expectations around interaction
on the public mailing lists.  Your behaviour on this thread is not
acceptable and must stop.

Philip