[llvm-dev] LLVM docs links broken

Philip Pfaffe via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 28 07:03:56 PDT 2017

The docs found on google have been vastly out of date for quite a while.
For that time, http://llvm.org/doxygen/ has been the correct home of the
API docs. See also http://llvm.org/pr32412.

The server move last weekend dropped the legacy files. It'll take the
google index a bit to notice. robots.txt currently prevents indexing of
/doxygen, because there was an issue with the robots, I've been told.

Cheers,
Philip