[llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: LLVM.org server move complete (SVN impact please read)

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 26 15:38:22 PDT 2017

Hi, Tanya,

I now cannot do an svn checkout of the polly repository. It will
checkout some files, but then fail:

$ svn co http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/polly/trunk polly-trunk
A    polly-trunk/cmake
A    polly-trunk/include

A    polly-trunk/lib/External/isl/config.guess
svn: E175013: Access to
'/svn/llvm-project/!svn/ver/304069/polly/trunk/lib/External/isl/interface/isl.h.top'
forbidden

Cloning http://llvm.org/git/polly.git seems to work just fine, however.

Thanks again,
Hal

On 06/24/2017 06:02 PM, Tanya Lattner via llvm-dev wrote:
> LLVMers,
>
> We have completed the move to the new server for LLVM.org
> <http://LLVM.org>. One casualty of this move was that *svn.llvm.org
> <http://svn.llvm.org> was NOT enabled at this time. *
> *
> *
> There is a new certificate for LLVM.org <http://LLVM.org> and HTTPS is
> enabled for the website. We know of a few issues with some of the
> webpages but will be working them out over the next few days.
>
> Please do not hesitate to contact llvm-admin at lists.llvm.org
> <mailto:llvm-admin at lists.llvm.org> with any issues you find. With a
> large change like this, we expect to have a few bumps and appreciate
> your patience.
>
> A huge thank you to Anton and Mike for all their hard work!
>
> Thanks,
> Tanya

Hal Finkel
Leadership Computing Facility