[llvm-dev] Definitive list of optimisations at each optimisation level

ORiordan, Martin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 26 05:04:35 PDT 2017

Thanks Sean and Silva.

I guess what I was seeking was a URL that I could point (non-compiler) people at, but I guess no such reference exists.  What I can do if reference bot the source manager and use ‘-mllvm -debug-pass=Structure’ for each optimisation level, and document that.  The downside is that this will continuously go out of data with each release.

All the best,

            MartinO