[llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: LLVM.org server move on June 24th! (SVN impact)

Chandler Carruth via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jun 24 10:11:31 PDT 2017

Those URLs already broke when the certs expired? I'm guessing new certs
will come online after the move finishes.

I really don't understand how this is expected to work long term. Anyways,
I'll let you all get back to trying to pull stuff together. Once everything
is back in a healthy state, please update with more details about the plan
here for git users.