[llvm-dev] JIT, LTO and @llvm.global_ctors: Looking for advise

Benoit Belley via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 20 17:00:34 PDT 2017

      Are these obsolete comments ? Should these be cleaned-up ? If so, how ?

Are you sure that you are looking at the latest version of the code? I believe that I removed those comments (and the associated code) in r294015.

Peter

Excellent! I am currently working on top of the LLVM 4.0.1-rc2 release. I'll try back porting some of these changes back to the release_40 branch where I need them. I will also test my changes (and regression tests) with the latest versions of llvm.

Benoit