[llvm-dev] RFC: Dynamic dominators

Tobias Grosser via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 13 01:27:15 PDT 2017

Btw, here is another interesting paper about post-dominators and control
dependence:

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/cbb2/9a0e4895025bd9df24f9263217df12f1ed1e.pdf

I think a great outcome of your internship would be some precise
documentation regarding the guarantees the LLVM dominators give --
possibly also considering classic and weak control dependence and the
difference between loop-dominance and dominance.

Please keep me up-to-date with your work. This is really work that has
long been overdue!

Best,
Tobias