[llvm-dev] [Newbie Question] Compute a schedule region's scheduled cycles.

Matthias Braun via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 12 12:01:28 PDT 2017

- ScheduleDAGInstr is a structure used by the PostMachineScheduler and PostRASchedulerList, so that is fine
- I am not sure I understand your exact goals here. But it sounds like you may either want to write a new scheduler reusing ScheduleDAGInstrs would be good there, you may also look into the MachineTraceMetrics class which computes resources used on the critical path. This currently used to direct some peephole optimizations. Even if it doesn't answer the sort of queries you want to perform it may be an example to learn from on how to use the scheduling model directly.

- Matthias