[llvm-dev] How do I understand LLVM class abstraction better?

Dipanjan Das via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jun 11 22:49:45 PDT 2017

I haven't spent any "formal" effort to learn LLVM so far, trying to learn
by example. However, the downside is, I struggle with comprehending the
semantics of the abstraction provided by several LLVM classes often times.
The documentation is miserable. Do you have any suggestion for me to lower
the learning threshold? Do seasoned LLVM programmers have faced such
problems in early days, or is it the lack of systematic reading that's
troubling me?

--

Thanks & Regards,
Dipanjan