[llvm-dev] using the new PassManager

Philip Pfaffe via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 7 12:50:01 PDT 2017

Hi Christian,

sadly, there aren't any tutorials currently. The PassManager itself is
rather well documented, so I recommend taking a look at that.

It also makes sense to take a look at a some of the simpler analyses and
passes in-tree. I'd recommend DCE and DominanceFrontiers as starting
points, as those are both quite simple and an easy read.

We're certainly interested in any progress and experiences you make with
this. If you're willing, tutorials are very welcome! :)

Cheers,
Philip