[llvm-dev] Question about llvm::Value::print performance

Thomas Krüger via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 5 07:50:20 PDT 2017

Hi Christoph,

is it possible to reduce the amount of "work" for every process and
iterate over all functions in different processes?
I mean: Debug the first 100 functions, then in the socond step, debug
function 101 till 200, and so on. So you summarize and complete your
result over several, standalone debugs steps.

Best regards,
Thomas