[llvm-dev] Enable vectorizer-maximize-bandwidth by default?

Dehao Chen via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 2 10:53:37 PDT 2017

Thanks for the testcase. Could you add some more details about the
regression?

* How to build/run the testcase to reproduce the degradation?
* Is the degradation only exist in ATOM/SLM arch? If yes, could you help
analyze why maximize the bandwidth would make performance worse (as we do
not have these arches to run the perf tests).

Thanks,
Dehao