[llvm-dev] restrict pointer support in LLVM 4.0

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 1 13:23:12 PDT 2017

Hi, Ehsan,

The llvm.noalias patches more-of-less cover the work. I have rebased
versions much closer to trunk, and I can provide them. I intend to get
back to these, however, the main roadblock has been getting someone to
review the AA implementation. If you could do that, it would be great.

  -Hal

--
Hal Finkel
Leadership Computing Facility