[llvm-dev] Where does the LLVM implement the Ubsan's instrumentations?

Shi, Steven via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 25 19:41:57 PDT 2017

> It isn't necessary to change the definition of SourceLocation, since it's only used by the runtime. The handler functions accept pointers to SourceLocation objects, so as long as the runtime's definition matches the structures the compiler emits, things work.

Vedant,
Yes, I don’t need change the SourceLocation definition. I find some rule of mix C and C++ as below link (wish this rule is not another “undefined behavior”), and my C code should can directly access the data in the SourceLocation C++ class object.  OK, I know how to do it now.

https://isocpp.org/wiki/faq/mixing-c-and-cpp#get-cpp-data-members-from-c

Thanks
Steven