[llvm-dev] LazyValueInfo vs ScalarEvolution

John Regehr via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 24 15:08:35 PDT 2017

Also I should add that I strongly doubt that it will be acceptable to
simply call ScalarEvolution's integer range analysis from LVI. The right
answer is no doubt more nuanced and the actual experts in this stuff are
here and hopefully they can chime in with opinions. Also, I am hoping to
get together with a few people who care about LVI at the October dev
meeting, you should join if you are going to attend.

John