[llvm-dev] Where does the LLVM implement the Ubsan's instrumentations?

Shi, Steven via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 20 18:46:15 PDT 2017

Hello,
I'm investigating on enabling the Ubsan in my firmware. I have two questions about Ubsan:
1.            I see the Ubsan run-time lib functions are defined in http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/compiler-rt/trunk/lib/ubsan/ubsan_interface.inc, but I cannot find how the LLVM implement the Ubsan instrumentations. I see the Asan's instrumentation lib is in http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk/lib/Transforms/Instrumentation/AddressSanitizer.cpp, but where is the Ubsan instrumentation lib?
2.            My firmware usage scenario is quite sensitive to the code size. Does the Ubsan have the build option to use callbacks instead of inline code for the Ubsan instrumentations (like Asan's -asan-instrumentation-with-call-threshold=0) ?

Thanks
Steven