[llvm-dev] Value

Anastasiya Ruzhanskaya via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 20 09:49:56 PDT 2017

Thank you for the answers! I have only one question more :
all Instructions and Values have bit width. I can access the bit width only
in ConstantInt, however it logically should be possible in any other (
store has a width, load also ans so on, as the first parameter). Is it
really possible? In all docs I find this bit info only in APInt class